Blood, Sweat & Tea

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance is a book by ambulance technician about life in the London Ambulance Service.

The book is compiled from blog Random Acts of Reality. Kindle edition is free which is what I got after I saw a recommendation on reddit.

The book is funny, intriguing, sometimes sad but  easy to read. Whether or not you had read the blog previously(I hadn't), this book will certainly keep you entertained. It is very eye opening whilst being comical and also inspiring. It is a honest account of work at London Ambulance Service, how the crews constantly put themselves in danger to saves lives. I have so much more respect for all emergency workers than before.


There is also More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea, I will put this on my reading list. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments