Tuesday, October 11, 2011

we all heard about public sector spending cuts, many vulnerable people affected, yada yada, but what surprises me at the time during this economic turmoil is that  my local council still manages to find  money on resurfacing roads and pavements that are perfectly fine. Our road was resurfaced  a few weeks ago (yes, at night time, thanks for sleepless night) and now they are doing pavements. there was nothing wrong with them, they were perfectly fine, just like the road, it didn't have potholes or anything. it was fine. way to go to waste  tax payers' money.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey, thanks for the supportive comment on my blog, I really appreciate it as I'm going through a rough time, but youre so sweet! Your blog is really cool by the way, never seen a layout like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be fine soon :)

    thanks, I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete