Life Lately

Friday, February 27, 2015

That first cup of tea in a morning is divine. Sometimes a necessity. 



People keep asking me about my wedding planning, but I haven't got much to tell. I haven't decided yet on a date or location. I can tell you where I won't be getting married- Barcelona. Yes, it was a bit of pink fluffy dream of mine to get married in Barcelona, city we both love so much, but unfortunately after some research I  found out we wouldn't be able to  have a civil ceremony there and I don't want to get married in a church either (I'm an atheist), so it's back to the drawing board.

We are however planning to go to Barcelona this summer. My friend's friend works in a very nice hotel there and I was able to get a discount. I really cannot wait! I really miss the beach, the great architecture, old town and Montjuic. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments