My Little Box

Sunday, February 15, 2015



Probably by now you've all heard about My Little Box. I took the plunge and subscribed last month and completely forgot about it. So when it arrived at work I was very pleasantly surprised. It was packed all really cute but I opened there and then without thinking to take pictures first. The box is really cute and if it's your kind of thing, it's definitely worth subscribing!


My Little "Frenchie" box contains : 


  • Cotton Beauty bag 
  • My little World magazine
  • A pot of inspirational messages 
  • Smartphone case
  • By Terry Crayon Khol Terrbly
  • MLB Embellisseur 
  • L’Oreal Brow Plumper
  • Oil blotting paper

DSC_1256cc DSC_1245cc DSC_1236cc

I'm already looking forward to the next box...


My Little Box on Instagram & Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments