I want a graduate job

Friday, June 10, 2011

so I've got plenty of books to prepare for my graduate job hunt.  I've started doing practice psychometric tests. Fun fun fun. Should perfect my CV, maybe Sunday. Anyway, I was looking for any graduate jobs in tourism/travel and there seem to be none. TUI has got some interesting schemes, especially "international management" but I'm not sure I'm cut out for that. Not sure if it is something I want to do.  I'm not sure about anything regarding my near future at the moment. Maybe, I'll just get friday-add and look for some temp job in the tourism industry, just to get relevant experience.

job hunt search graduate books work
It was scary when I left school, but now it is totally different. Less certainty about what I want to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments