Sunday, August 05, 2012



Stunning pictures...

The Olympics yes. Have you caught USA-Lithuania basketball match? Wow that was amazing. I was quite surprised that we did so well considering previous matches...

I'm hoping that the Olympics will inspire me to exercise again. I really do...I just need to get into the habit again.

The other day I went out with my friends for dinner and a film. The film my friend chosen was...Magic Mike. Yeah, not something I would normally watch. The other friend didn't know what it's about but we only realised that when we were in the cinema and she asked "why is it only women in here?" I did burst into laughter. Short review: why did they even bother with the story line? but hey it's better than The Full Monty  (because of more good looking men...).


*sigh...

You Might Also Like

0 comments