Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's been a bit stressful during the past few weeks at work: I've been trained to cover someone else while they are off and now I have actually started covering. It's exciting as well as scary and stresfull, mostly pain-in-the -ass stressful. Yes, I will gain more work experience, improve my skills but also it's quite stressful because of bigger responsibilities. Although, I'm mostly stressed because of a bit patchy training and now I realise the person who trained me is not always following company's policy and procedures, which just confuses me.  I am  now looking forward to going back to my usual duties, but that's not going to be until the beginning of September. Another reason to look forward to September is that I will be going to my home country. But I'm looking forward to October even more as me and my SO will go to Barcelona, oh baby! I need to start planning our trip, how exciting!...


insert totally unrelated picture:

I need to learn how to draw...

You Might Also Like

0 comments