Coloud Boom for Nokia headphones

Wednesday, December 03, 2014


Recently I bought myself Nokia Coloud Boom Headphones. Up till now, I've been using crappy cheap earphones and I wanted something a little better and I need it a microphone to be able to answer phone calls. 

These headphones caught my attention a while ago, I was really attracted to the bold, yet simple design. I'm no audiophile so I can't tell you how they compare to the likes of more serious stuff like Sennheiser, but so far I'm very happy. They're not noise cancelling but I like that as I can still hear train announcements when I travel for work. 

Having always used earphones,switching to headphones I discovered something I never thought about- they do keep your ears warm. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments