My Very Special Birthday

Saturday, January 03, 2015

I started my birthday celebrations a few days early. I had a family lunch and home made cake at my  parents'. After a Christmas food marathon it was not easy on my stomach but on the other hand, that's the only time I get to so much of my favourite Lithuanian food cooked by my mum & dad.
With Christmas tree and all the decorations and me wearing my Christmas sweater it did feel like a Birthmas

I spent my real birthday back at home in UK. Let me tell you..it was a very special birthday as the most unexpected present I received this year was the one I got from my boyfriend. 

  After over 8 years dating, 5 of which we lived together, my boyfriend proposed. We might have been together for a very long time but I just didn't expect it yet so I was rather shocked at first! It really made my day my year and I'm super excited! I love the ring, it's not your typical engagement ring and I love that.

We're not rushing anywhere though and we are not planning to get married this year but boy I'm excited and will be spending many hours on pinterest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments