Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivator.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the other day I was enjoying sunshine with my friend,eating sandwiches and thinking: after so many years I still can't get used to the taste of white British bread. It tastes just like I imagine paper tastes.. which is quite ironic, now I've found out (thanks to cracked.com) that food companies put cellulose in bread, yeah, the actual thing that paper is made from. I hear around 18% of bread is cellulose. And its everywhere. OK, so its not harmful, neither it's digestible and it is just a cheap substitute.

so how much wood pulp did you eat today?



reading: Me Talk Pretty One Day by D.Sedaris
watching: Tipping the Velvet (for one reason only.but not the one you've just thought of)
listening: Ode to Nightingale on repeat


follow me

You Might Also Like

0 comments