Margaret

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


She was one of the wittiest person I knew. What we had in common, is love for sarcasm and light mockery.
She always had funny stories and jokes to tell ,I wish I had good memory so I could retell you them. She was such an interesting person, I used to say you should write a book.

When she was little, she had a black cat called n****r. She didn't understand why I found it both shocking and funny.

Sometimes for a laugh she would start talking in  sort of cockney accent. To exaggerate, she would also finish every sentence with "innit".


She was very cool, she used to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S and The Big Bang Theory. She also liked The Weakest Link and Countdown. She could swear Rachel Riley's bum varied in size in different episodes :))
She loved chocolate, crisps, helium balloons, tomato soup, hated cheese and name Alice.


She loved to keep up appearances, hairdressing appointment every fortnight and putting make up on every day.  She was 101.


 She will be missed.




You Might Also Like

0 comments