so we go around the sun

Friday, April 20, 2012

So I've joined twitter. All these years, I was like : "twitter?meh...". To be honest, I only signed up to follow people like Stephen Fry, Tim Minchin, Matthew Perry, Miranda Hart, Mofftiss, etc...  oh I wish BC was on Twitter. But better not, it might cause a mass hysteria in Britain.

I'm so happy, I get a day off tomorrow!! One day off a week has become a luxury. Let's try to be positive, think how much money I will earn.    ... but won't have time to actually spend it. FML.

So, I get dinners at work, but 3rd time in a row the vegetarian option had goat cheese in it. Yuuuuuuuuuuck. There are other cheeses..But not parmesan please, I tried to convince the chef that it's not vegetarian but failed. He also can't distinguish vegetarian from vegan. Also, why most people think vegetarians eat fish? When I say that I don't, some people go "but I know lots of vegetarians that eat fish"...... facepalm.

and here's a treat for you:


So we go around the sun! If we went around the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference! 
















You Might Also Like

0 comments