I would have you, right here, on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice

Friday, April 27, 2012

if you wondering why I an not posting nothing here or why I pretty much  abandoned my deviantart account, it's because of my job. I work around 60h a week and I'm really enjoying it(sarcasm alert). And the only reason why everyone here works really long hours is because  management can't be bothered to hire more people and I don't know why, there are plenty of people who would happily work, we get so many CVs every day. oh and yes,  they actually are filming a observational documentary show, the business owner and managers are supposed to get some advice on how tu run the business, but I hardly doubt they're going to act on it,  they're only doing the show for marketing purposes. Although I think it will do more harm than good.


I think I missed sakuras blooming this year, the best thing about spring, so I'm not going to annoy you with 100s of  pictures of blossoms and stuff. 


I  can't resist: 
"Pull the hair on my head the wrong way, and I would be on my knees begging for mercy" Twice? :)) Awesome interview but it's quite scary on the other hand, because it seems that he knows. HE KNOWS.Quickly, everyone hide your most embarrassing tumblr posts. 




And here's SHAMY.



You Might Also Like

0 comments