Listen, whatever you say, I'm behind you one hundred percent

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I sacrificed my Sunday morning to go to  a local boot fair (oh it hurts to get up early). 5 min after we got there it started raining..fortunately it only lasted a few minutes. 
I've got quite a few bargains


How much I love this jigsaw..pretty pretty. 50p

 lovely vintage pendant, also 50p

The other day I broke my cat eye glasses by stepping on them, so I got these from primark for 50p. 

I got a few DVDs:
  • The Squid and the Whale ( I know nothing about it but amazon keeps offering to me based on my purchase history, so why not, it was only a quid)
  • Michael McIntyre "Hello Wembley" (I've seen but it is incredibly funny so I want to have it)
  • Everything is illuminated
  • Breakfast at Tifanny's ( I know, I haven't seen it before, well not until today)
from Amazon I got
  • the Science of Sleep
  • Garden State
I want to get Godard's box set but they are a bit pricey.

On totally unrelated note, I'm feeling patriotic and wearing one of those Lithuanian bracelet and put up a flag in my room. I have many hopes for certain female swimmer.  She's on screen on BBC at the moment as I'm typing. good luck in the final dear.


You Might Also Like

0 comments