this little game of ours

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The other day  at work I got excited  when I took a call from Michael McIntosh because for a millisecond I thought he's going to say Michael McIntyre. 

I have also had calls from Mr Moriarty, John Watson and I could hardly resist making Sherlock related joke. 


In other news,I bought a new laptop (Lenovo g570; Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD). I signed for Amazon Prime trial, so I got free next day delivery- amazing as I bought computer 7pm and got it next day around 11am. Thanks Amazon. I will do review for amazon later after I've used it for a considerable amount of time, so far very happy.

Now what do I put as my wallpaper? Among those sample pictures I found  a picture of Seven Sisters, so it's going be my wallpaper for now.


and here's a random gif of the day:


You Might Also Like

0 comments