Sunday, September 23, 2012

I know I said it million of times but I need to say it again: I hate autumn/winter (autumn and winter do not differ much here in UK). I despise it. with all my heart. I woke this morning to the sound of rain, it's dark even though it's late morning, it's gloomy and depressing. It seems I missed Indian summer when I was out of the country. 

Last October I was sunbathing and swimming in the sea, this seems to me like a memory I invented.  Luckily, I'm going to Barcelona in a few weeks.


I've started my "research" on Barcelona. 

      ( I should really try harder with my pics, aren't I?)

I rewatched The Spanish Apartment and flicking through guides  searching for things to put on my  to see& do in Barcelona list.





went out for a dinner last night to an Italian restaurant, was hugely disappointed when  most of their supposedly  vegetarian options were actually not vegetarian ( mainly because they use cheese with animal rennet). oh the sad life of vegetarian. That reminds me another thing, when I went home, I was thinking of getting a new wallet for my SO, you should have seen the faces of shop assistants when I asked if they have any valets made of faux leather. Back in my home country they don't understand vegetarianism  as a diet alone, so somebody choosing faux leather not because they can't afford the real thing but because of their ethical principles, is even more alien idea. 


This reminded me a scene from Everything is Illuminated





You Might Also Like

0 comments