It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Saturday, December 08, 2012


I had a day off yesterday, the first half I spent in town centre looking for Christmas presents, I  hoped it's going to be less hectic than on weekends, at first it was, but, boy, by 12 o'clock the place was crazy & I was getting frustrated, so I gave up & went home. I should really just buy everything online & avoid the crowds & the queues. But that only works if I actually know what I want to buy...

Later that day I went to Little Christmas, a Christmas event in my town, mostly because of reindeer.
It was so cold, we didn't stay there for very long & headed to our favourite restaurant for a nice dinner & warmth.

It's all about Christmas now. Next week I'm supposed to go a regional meeting, fancy dress required.  So far, I've only got an elf hat. is that enough?no? shite...




You Might Also Like

0 comments