Tell anyone who will listen to you

Sunday, February 24, 2013


 I had a really wild weekend, I went to a birthday party for a 7-year old!... It was fun, for them anyway, my ears though need a bit of rest...and boy I don't want to have children any time soon. For now I'm more than happy to be an "auntie" for my friends' children.




  This pic is actually a few weeks old when I dared to go out into the cold for a walk. 



My friend showed me how to curl your hair with hair straightener. It's really hard to see in this pic but the results were quite stunning! The curls didn't last though as we didn't use any hair product.  Will I be doing this hair style in the future? Probably no, it's too much work and it doesn't look natural. I'd rather have my hair straight or at its natural state: crazy mess.

You Might Also Like

0 comments