Oh, you're rather good. You're not so bad

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Ainol Novo 7 Venus 


OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean 
CPU: Quad Core Atm7029 (ARM Cortex A9 Family 1.5GHZ)
GPU: Quad Core GC1000+
RAM: 1GB,DDR3
Storage 16GB
Size:   7 inch
Resolution:    1280*800  Pixels IPS Screen G+G 
Daul Camera     Front camera, 0.3 Megapixels
                        Back camera, 2.0 Megapixels













Let me introduce you to my newest "toy" - Ainol Novo Venus. It's my first android device (I've got a windows phone).  So far i rather like it, it can lag sometimes, not sure why as I thought  the specs are good, but google  search suggests it could be android problem, but I'm not sure.
 It's  though a quite fun thing to have, some really good apps (Even though  my phone also has some good apps, I don't use them that much). Now I'm learning to play piano (well...), Spanish and I exercise using one the apps.

My favourite app is I Heart Fruits and Veggies.  It's essentially a tool to track  your nutrition intake. I've yet to score 100%!  Although I think   it should have a wider selection of fruits & vegetables and different measurements (most are measured in cups, urgh americans!).


I think this device will be my saviour   on usually boring  journeys.  Just need to remember to charge before taking it anywhere. It lasts  long  (well... for a mobile device with  this screen  size) but  it takes a few hours to fully charge.

My overall rating for this device is  




You Might Also Like

0 comments