Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm exhausted. It's been very busy at work lately, always in a rush, while other people choose to ignore outstanding tasks and spent time chatting expecting me to do it. I'm really tired of this, workloads are very unfair and I get furious inside quite often. Thank Darwin, I'm going on holiday tomorrow, I'm going to Germany to see my family. I really need this time off but it's slightly ruined since I have to prepare for upcoming interview. When I'm back, it will probably be crazy, it always is whenever I come back holidays, it  seems they're unable to cope without me. Not that they are trying too hard.

When I'm back, I'll stop working  at 90% capacity and go down to 70%, I'll still be a lot more efficient than others and at least I won't exhaust myself as much.

see you peeps in May x

You Might Also Like

0 comments