Books I bought

Tuesday, May 06, 2014


For my trip to Spain, I bought DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Madrid. We going to be there for a very short time, but I hope to see a thing or two. I like DK Eyewitness guides, I have a small collection of them, I have used other guides but I didn't like their format as much as DK Eyewitness. I bought this one on Amazon, thank god for amazon prime or otherwise I would have to rely on print outs. I also could go to a bookshop, but I have no time and it's usually much more expensive.

I also bought a used copy of The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. I have read it but I would like to read it a few times and I saw a used copy under £3 with prime delivery.

Speaking of books, I'm sure you have noticed I have posted about my project 52 lately, well the things with my time away and sickness I got very behind my schedule I decided to drop it. I will be  aiming to read more still, but I need a different system.

You Might Also Like

0 comments