So, where has there been heavy rain and strong wind within the radius of that travel time? Cardiff.

Monday, October 22, 2012


 I've hardly been at home last week, dinner with friends every other evening, then I went to Preston on my first ever business trip. It took us 5 hours to get there, met lots of people, including the managing director of the company. Stayed at a Premier Inn (absolutely boring rooms, aren't they?), had dinner in a very cozy pub next door, but I didn't enjoy my vegetarian lasagne.

Yesterday me and  friends J. & R. went to Cardiff, now I am back I realised BBC Sherlock is primarily filmed in Cardiff but I haven't recognised any of the sites but I wasn't looking for them either.

Here are a few pictures from the day:






I might upload a picture of me as well when I get it from R.

Generally a fun day, but very tiring as it took us 5 hours just to get there and even longer to come back due to road closures.

I should  try to spend more time at home this week, catch up with housework and blogging.

You Might Also Like

0 comments