Don't use words you don't understand. Don't use words I don't understand.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Good things happening. Firstly, for the first time since I moved to UK, we are having proper summer weather. It's been very nice even though it's too hot to sleep comfortably. Hardly any houses have air con here. We're quite lucky to have it in our office.

Secondly, I got a another nomination at work. A whole team was nominated for helping out to do company event. I helped setting things up and took pictures whole day. I think it's nice to receive some recognition. Technically, it's third time I've been nominated this year. Great! Though I only got two rewards because they merged my first two nominations. It's OK though, I got now an extra day off.

Thirdly, my manager is finally back from leave, I'm so glad she did, it's been very hard without her, atmosphere in the office has been at its lowest, but now she's back, things will change.


You Might Also Like

0 comments