Tis the season to be jolly

Monday, November 18, 2013


I'ts bloody cold outside. It's either too hot or freezing in my office, I never feel comfortable. It feels like June was just yesterday but reality is that the holiday season has started. Christmas decorations everywhere, Christmas adverts on the telly,  dear god how annoying, it's November!!! So  yeah I'm a bit like the grumpy cat.

 
There are many reasons to be grumpy, but what annoys me most at the moment is the crowds in the shops. And it will only get worse. I haven't got any presents yet, hey I still got a month, but I will buy the most online to escape all the crowds, it's usually cheaper anyway. This year I need to get more presents than usual as I'm going to spend Christmas in Germany and there are so many relatives there, dear oh dear how I'm going to fit all the presents in my suitcase.

You Might Also Like

0 comments