Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough

Monday, December 02, 2013

I noticed recently a few backlash against  very fit women, namely Maria Kang and Caroline Berg Eriksen.



It's absolutely incredible that she canlook like this 4 days after giving birth, I find this rather inspiring. While everyone's genetics are different, keeping fit during pregnancy and after certainly helps, yet these ladies received so much hate messages  and feel offended by these pictures.Some of the hate comments are both hilarious and sad at the same time:

WHO ARE YOU TO POST THIS IMAGE? What do you want to say with this picture? Who are you talking to? What is the good purpose here? Why is this positive?

Aabel said she works with teenage girls and is afraid of what message they will take from this picture.

I think these ladies are rightly proud about their body, they worked really hard to achieve this and I'm genuinely impressed by them. I've been browsing Caroline's blog and I'm loving it.
I recently started exercising again, I want to strengthen my back muscles and tone my stomach so this blog is really encouraging. She post lots of pictures of fashion, her house which is beautiful and understated and her travels and recipes. I'm adding her to my feedly! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments