I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious

Saturday, December 07, 2013

 I met up with Marta yesterday, we went to Little Christmas in Little Chelsea. It was the same as last year, reindeer, lots of stalls with cupcakes and other food. There were so many people, it was hard to get through.  Most of the shop in the South Street were open, including a bridal shop, so popped in and had a look at various dresses. Me and the shopkeeper convinced Marta to try on one of the dresses as it was in her size, she has only tried  bigger sizes so this was a nice change. It fitted rather well, but some adjustments would be needed, but I doubt this is The Dress.

People outside the shop could see her through the window and they cheered and some man gave thumps up.  This was the first shop to let us take pictures of the dress. Such a nice change! It will be easier to compare it with other dresses and make a decision. 

We went to Italian restaurant to have dinner. I usually tend to eat the same dish at this restaurant. My work girlfriend as I like to call her nowadays, always bugging me to try something new, so I went for cannelloni spinach ricotta but I didn't enjoy it much. Though I think it was the way it was done rather than the dish itself, I would try the same dish in a different restaurant.For now though, I'll stick to tortellini aurora, sorry, Jess.





You Might Also Like

0 comments