The Things You Must Realise Once You're Employed

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I recently come across this article: The 50 Things You Must Realize Once You’re Employed And Entering The Real World.

I selected some of my favorites from this list:


  • Other than work, there’s little time for anything else.
  • Your jobless friends are somehow too busy to free up their schedules to match yours
  • Tired is the new black.
  • It seems like there’s no time to exercise — and if there were, you’d be too tired anyway.
  • Eating healthy becomes super important since you no longer exercise as much.
  • Eating healthy requires too much planning, so you don’t eat healthy.
  • It’s very hard to avoid someone in the workplace.
  • Social circles apparently aren’t only for high school.
  • If you don’t love your job then you either hate it or will hate it in the future.
  • You can’t force yourself to enjoy things you aren’t naturally inclined to enjoy.The more you work, the more you want to let off steam.
  • It’s not always easy to separate your personal life from your professional one.
And yes I'm tired whilst writing this post. I was in London today for a training session and will be going to London tomorrow to conduct interviews, thus a particularly early start. Never mind, I took Friday off so I have a long weekend to recover.

You Might Also Like

0 comments