Wednesday, January 18, 2012


As I wrote previously, I want to reread Sherlock stories. But I was disappointed with a variety of books available at my local library (again), so I went to the used book store, which had loads. I chose these two and I might buy some more later. For used books they are actually a bit expensive.  I actually found one with an introduction from Stephen Moffat who is the creator of BBC's Sherlock, it even had Benedict and Martin on the cover but it was only one story- a study in Scarlet, so I chose two old editions instead.


Some old pictures of this bookshop:


 Lucy was amazed by the quantity of books and the whole atmosphere of the bookshop

I was harassed by four charity muggers under 1 min on my way to the library. That must be a record.





to follow click here

You Might Also Like

0 comments