I am Sherlocked II

Monday, January 16, 2012


What an episode last night. I knew it was going to be very heavy and emotional episode. But I still felt like this


 I really enjoyed even though it was very sad. His "note" was so emotional. I find it hard to watch it.


  I can't believe  we will have to wait for another series for a year.
I watched Scandal in Belgravia at least 5 times and many times rewatched my favourite scenes. But soon the videos will expire, so I  got first series DVD, only £4.99 (free postage, from amazon). yay.





SH: I may be on the side of the angels but don’t for a second think that makes me one of them
And yes, I spent the last hour browsing tumblr looking at Sherlock gifs and pictures











look at that grin


I don't know what to do next: watch all films Benedict is in or reread Sherlock Holmes stories. I guess I'll do both :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments