My latest instagrams

Saturday, June 21, 2014

My latest instagrams



here is saltibarsciai I made yesterday, it was really tasty. 

    A blast from the past- this is me when I was 17, the mysterious man  with painted nails is my SO.

Last weekend we went to Lukas cousin's birthday barbecue, they had a lovely cake from Patisserie Valerie. 

Last week me and Marta went to a Portuguese restaurant where her friend, who teaches Spanish organised a Spanish dinner. Various Spanish and Italian songs sang live by a lovely Italian girl.  Later we watched Spain vs Netherlands while having tapas and sangria. It was lovely!
    Another old picture, these are my two old friends when they were around 16 on the first day of school year. I have so many old pictures and videos but most of them are too embarrassing to share!

You Might Also Like

0 comments