Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm in London again. I'm here for two day leadership training. I'm staying at a hotel, though I wish I just went home, even though it would mean I'd be home late and I'd need to get up very early to go back to London.

I went to Oxford Street but I have now decided I don't actually like shopping, I just like getting new things. Shopping is tiring, time consuming and seriously couldn't find anything I'd really like. If somebody could presort everything for me with things I might like, that would be great. I guess that's one of the reasons I tend to buy a lot of things online, so much easier to find anything.

here's a crappy selfie from hotel bathroom.

I already miss my SO, I can't wait to get back home and cuddle with him on the sofa watching a good film after a nice dinner. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments