Beauty is a construct based entirely on childhood impressions, influences and role models.

Saturday, April 05, 2014

I don't like posts without pictures, so I'm using an old one. This was taken around 6 years ago. My hair has always been unruly.

I've packed my bag and I'm very much looking forward to our trip.  It's nice to to have some time off and get away from the daily routine. It will probably the last time I will visit my grandparent's place as my grandmother now is moving to Germany where most of my family lives. While the the place will stay within the family, unfortunately it's doubtful I will be able to visit it again. 

We're leaving tomorrow,so I'm afraid no updates until I'm back! I will probably fall behind with my project 52, but hopefully I will catch up when I'm back. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments