Greetings from Bristol

Monday, April 14, 2014

Greetings from Bristol. I'm staying here for two days for work. I know Bristol is a beautiful city but I'm not going anywhere as I'm not feeling particularly well, the cold& flu capsules I took has kicked in so I feel slightly better but really not in the mood to do any sightseeing.

I hope you notice my new blog template. I'm still working on it as I keep noticing small issues so bear with me!.. I might even learn html in the process.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend (woohoo!) , I hope to meet a friend I haven't seen for ages and eat loads of food on Easter Sunday. That's about it. I might go shopping as I really need to find a dress for the wedding I'm attending in 3 weeks. Yes, I probably should do that...

You Might Also Like

0 comments