Airbourne 2014- The fireworks

Monday, August 18, 2014


I didn't go to see the airshow this year. I've seen it 5 times already and I really didn't feel like it. I could see some of the planes through my kitchen window and that was enough to be honest. 

I went to see the fireworks though. We went a bit early to listen the concert. I think this is the first time we had a concert at the Airbourne. Some guy from X factor was performing but I couldn't care less. They should have chosen someone else- his songs were way too depressing. It wasn't all bad, I got some doughnuts and hot chocolate, and spent time chatting away with my friend.
fireworks

Music and fireworks weren't in sync, seemed to have a technical problem. But we enjoyed nevertheless.

fireworks 2


You Might Also Like

0 comments