My latest purchases- beauty products

Saturday, August 16, 2014



Purchases

1. Timotei Organic Delight Shampoo
2. Timotei Organic Delight Conditioner 
3. TriAcneal by Avene
4. Face Form by Sleek


I've been searching for sulfate & silicone free hair products for awhile now. It was difficult to find sulfate free shampoo, but today's trip to Boots wasn't fruitless, I bought both shampoo and hair conditioner on a deal. Bril.


triacnealI've been thinking about buying TriAcneal for awhile but I was put off by the price. It's cheaper on Amazon and eligible for free next day delivery on prime so I decided to take the plunge. It has great reviews so I hope it will make a difference. 
It's supposed to reduce the number of spots and scarring. I'll give it a shot and will post a review after a couple of months.









This is the second time I purchased Faceform. I don't do contouring, no, I think you have to have nice skin before trying contouring, but I do wear blusher and I like to put some highlighter under my eyebrows. I like the palette, it's plastic but seems to be quality and I haven't managed to break any of my sleek palettes. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments