Something different

Monday, September 23, 2013

Last week I've done profile pictures for everyone at our office and this Friday I will be doing  pictures of London Region staff. It was great fun and most people were easy to work with. I've spent quite a few hours editing them, I finally learnt how to airbrush properly, I don't usually bother with things like that.  I still need to find a technique that works best for me, so I will be looking into more photoshop tutorials.

I needed a picture for myself too, not entirely happy with this, but a decent result nevertheless. 

I do so many things that are not in my job description here but I'm quite happy to be given this opportunity to do things beyond my day to day job. 

I've planned a photoshoot with my friend so I hope there will be some good shots.

You Might Also Like

0 comments