So I went to Rye...

Monday, July 21, 2014

P1350261
It's my first official day off today. Me and my friend and her relatives went to Rye-  a  beautiful small town in East Sussex. I quite like to do touristy things, I might have lived in this country for 6 years but there is still plenty to see.



 It's been really hot lately though often cloudy and humid, but I don't really mind.  We bought Swiss icea cream at Mermaid Street Cafe. It was beautiful, especially the caramel flavour. 

P1350238
I love the narrow cobble streets. 
P1350264
We also discovered that BBC is filming a period drama there. I even managed to catch a glimpse of Anna Chancellor all dressed up in period clothes and hair done up. 
P1350270

 Maybe the cars shouldn't be allowed there, they run the whole view.

P1350251
 Plenty of antiques shops in Rye
P1350237
  These sheep are so cute!
   P1350258
  Though this looked a bit peculiar
   P1350289

After a rather filling lunch, we left Rye, on our way home, we stopped at Winchelsea beach. It turned so dark even though it was a middle of the day and it may look like it was cold but it was very hot still.
P1350303

We made another stop at Hastings, so much potential there, where did it all go wrong?..

You Might Also Like

0 comments